Friday, August 13, 2010

OUR FUCKING APARTMENT IS HAUNTED.

Since we moved here, we've been hearing out of the corners of our ears these cat noises--never from the room we're in, though, always a different one. Sometimes we see the tiniest whisper of a black cat jumping onto a counter or off of some furniture, just off in the periphery or down the hallway. And then, today, it decided to start WRECKING SHIT.

I was just floating away to sleepytown island when suddenly, from our roommate's vacant bedroom, FUCCKRACKmeowBANGALANGABOOM! Suddenly there arose such a clatter! I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter! And what to my wondering eyes should appear? This bullshit:



Fucking ghost cat. I hate you, please try to remember that I don't actually believe in you from now on, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment